FFL Dealer guns firearms for sale small business ffl tansfers for sale small business
ATTENTION FFL Transfer Customers:
Due to the lack of inventory/business in the past few months and some upcoming life events, I will be dialing back the business a good degree until the market opens back up. If you plan on using me for your FFL transfer, please understand I will do my best to receive your product but my appointment availability for pickup will be less open. (whereas generally I can set a pickup appt. with the same day or next day, I may be a few days out.) If this is not convenient for you, I completely understand and if it is, I greatly appreciate your understanding and business!
Once your item(s) arrive, I'll reach out for scheduling a Transfer Appointment. Due to so many 3rd party transfers, delayed deliveries, and delayed background checks, all appointments will be scheduled once your shipment arrives. Please be sure to read the Terms/Conditions section below as it may answer many of questions as well as address certain circumstances. I ask for and appreciate your patience and understanding as I am a single being trying to cover it all on top of the daily grinds!
FFL Transfer Policy/Details
Please note, we are a "Cash Only" business due the lack of of inventory/business these past few months. He hope to get back to card processing in the future.
Non-Member Transfer Fee: $35, +$10 for each additional firearm.
JCT Member Transfer Fee: $25, +$5 for each additional firearm.
Military/Veterans & First Responders: $30, and $5 for each additional.
Please contact us when you are planning to use us for transfers, just to give us a heads up (Tracking Numbers are greatly appreciated!). This way we can plan to receive your firearm(s), but not required. We are a "by appointment only" style business, but very flexible to your schedule and will definitely find a time that works!
- Please keep in mind, we are a home based FFL and not all firearm shipments may be received on the first delivery attempt, however in 4+ years of business, we never missed a delivery completely! Providing notice and/or tracking information is what helps us plan on receiving your items as soon as possible.
- For packages coming via FedEx Ground (typically long guns), tracking info tends to say "Customer Not Available/Business Closed" on initial day of delivery, how ever delivery was not attempted. Especially from Late November to Late January with increased shipments they receive. FedEx Express (handguns), UPS, & USPS generally are no issue.
- Note, if two separate FFL Transfer orders come in, it is two separate FFL fees. Ex, if you buy from one firearm from Seller A & one firearm from Seller B, there will be a Transfer fee for each ($35 + $35), for Non Members (discount may be given at our discretion). If you Buy two items, from a single seller, then an additional Firearm fee applies, but not a second Transfer Fee ($35 + $10).
- When buying a from a third party dealer, any product issues, warranty issues, etc... are between the buyer (you), the Seller, and the Manufacturer. We only facilitate the background check & transfer of the product and do not Warranty or Guarantee in any way.
- If we receive a FFL item for you and you decide not to accept it and have it returned, the transfer fee will still apply. Some may ask, "why do I still have to pay the transfer fee if I don't take it?" The reason is because you are buying from a 3rd party, we still have to take the time to receive it, process it, meet with you, pack it back up, process it back to another dealer, and drive it personally to the nearest FedEx facility in order to return it. This takes much more time & effort than just transferring it to the customer as planned, therefore we still charge the same fee. We have had some become very upset with this in the past.
- All FFL Transfers are by appointment only. Once an appointment is arranged, if you are unable to make it within a 30 minute window or do not show without notice, a fee of $10 will be applied at the time of transfer for each event. These are handled on a case by case basis at our discretion. We understand life, traffic, etc... happens. Just a courteous heads up is all we ask to avoid this, we're very lenient but nobody likes to be stood up.
- We reserve the right to refuse transfer of any firearm if we feel that is necessary. It is most helpful if you contact us in any form to notify us of a transfer headed our way, but is not required. Some online retailers do not supply us with any customer information (Name or Contact Info) so contacting us to ensure we can or have received your firearm is of most importance. If we receive a firearm(s) and have had no contact what so ever after 45 days, the firearm(s) may become our inventory. Further clarification, We will surely contact the buyer on the day of receipt of the firearm(s) if we are provided the information necessary. Though as stated, if we are not contacted in any form in regards to the firearm(s) or we are unable to contact the buyer in any way after 45 days from receiving the firearm(s), the firearm(s) may become our inventory.
- Transfer rates & pricing our subject change without notice, at our discretion. Please note, other websites having rates/fee's listed may not reflect the actual or current Transfer fee's and rates. The above Rates & Terms on this page is the only official statement of the cost for this service.